Our contact details
Name: Matt Gardiner
Address: Great Hough, Dingle Lane, Rushton Spencer, SK11 0RG
Date of Completion/Last Review: 19th October 2021
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics including:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Photos taken at Group events
How we get your personal information and why we keep it
Some of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- So that we can send you group communications and manage your membership of the group
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From IAM Head Office – when you are assigned to our group as an associate
- From GoCardless – when you set up a Direct Debit with our group
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Manage your membership of the group
- Communicate Group Events, News and Activities to you
- To promote the group’s activities (publication of photos taken at group events)
We may share this information with selected individuals/technology partners including:
- CAMADAR Committee Members
- Google – Who provide us with online data storage
- Zoho – Who provide our email inboxes
- Mailchimp – Who provide us with bulk email sending services
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored with the technology partners referenced in this policy.
We keep personally identifiable information until such time as you resign your membership of the group. We will then dispose your information by deleting your personal data from our systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk